Monday, August 17, 2009

Dreamin'

It's early and I'm awake, and somehow in the middle of REM sleep, I finally discovered a use for my camel hair roving. Yes. Camel hair. I've been thinking about making an art yarn hobby horse for a while, but forgot about it. Camel hair would make some awesome reigns and bridle for my horsie. I definitely will make this project someday...when I have enough artyarn for the mane :D Maybe I will try my hand at braiding.


Later that day...
I find it hard to believe that I'm drinking Tepache, a Mexican fermented drink that I made for Cinco de Mayo, but I won't drink beer. Been thinking about mixing up a batch of Mavi, but I can't till I make some space in the fridge. Next time I make tepache, I will definitely use much less sugar than recommended. Mixed with selzer water, it is much more palatable. Also, more cinnamon and ginger, less cloves. It's still yummy and tastes great on this f'in hot August day in NY.

1 comments:

Don Cuevas said...

You made the tepache in May and were still drinking it in August??

Mine would have turned to spiced pineapple vinegar long before that amount of tme had passed.

Saludos,
Don Cuevas

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com