Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm still alive!

Wow! It's been 4 months that I've officially had fibromyalgia. Days are up and down, but lets get back to knitting, this blog is getting depressing!

I've been bitten by the sock bug and Jaywalkers are on the needles as well as some merino/silk that I dyed up into Ann Budd's Punctuated Rib socks. (Sorry I cheated on you, second Jaywalker. I couldn't wait to see how the colors knit up with my hand dyed yarn.) Still haven't finished my UFOs, but I'll get there eventually. This week, I picked up two Oxford fleeces for Rhinebeck for my spinning group, Spin City. It's exciting that I washed my share and now am dreaming up dye schemes for it :) I'm thinking autumn striped knee socks with little acorn pompoms at the cuffs. Entries for Rhinebeck using the featured breed must be 100%, which I think is not fair, seeing as I really want to blend in some glitz. It's less than 1%! I have to check Maryland S & W and see if their garments are only 100% natural fibers, too.

Jaywalker
Punctuated Rib

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com