Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Belated New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's almost exactly a year since my last blog post. Many things have happened over the last 350+ days since I last checked in. Suffice to say, I'm in a better place now. My apartment looks better than ever after starting my latest hobby-interior decorating. Pics will follow and maybe a tutorial. The kitchen and living room are freshly painted, and life is going on after being stalled for a while. This leads me to my latest, latest hobby...drinking. Yes, I must drink more. One drink every 3 months or so just isn't enough. Must...drink...more. In order to facilitate my new habit, I've decided to start a home bar. I never drink anymore because I'm always driving. My dad will help me build a liquor cabinet and I've been snatching up weird liquors every week in anticipation of the back-to-school September cocktail party. So far my stock includes:


Weird Polish Vodka
Wild Turkey Honey Bourbon
Jim Beam Bourbon
Philadelphia Whiskey
New Amsterdam Gin
Three Olives Chocolate Vodka
Bacardi 151
Rothman and Winter Creme de Violette
Mozart Chocolate Liquor
St. Germain Elderflower Liquor
Homemade Rose Liquor
Homemade Orange Liquor

Angostura Bitters
Orange Spice Bitters


Well, that's all for now. I'm hoping to add Luxardo Maraschino, Brandy, Creme de Cacao dark and light, and Creme de Noyaux, and Creme de Menthe for some Pink Squirrel, Grasshopper and Brandy Alexander action!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com