Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's Saturday!

So, it's Saturday, but that doesn't really matter because I'm still on Vacation :D All the days are running into each other. Decided to return some library books, yeah me! Also picked up some cocktail books on reserve and a few H.G.Wells books for some light summer reading action. Not that I'm tiring of paranormal romance, hell sex and vampires is awesome, but after watching Warehouse 13 for a while, I realized I never read H.G.Wells books as a youth, and well, it just seems like something I should do. I also picked up a cool book about fortune cookies called ,The Fortune Cookie Chronicles by Jennifer 8. Lee. It's pretty interesting, and it's also a nice departure from grouchy supernatural boy meets girl, girl falls in love with grouchy supernatural boy, boy finally falls in love with girl but can't be with her, boy and girl fight against all odds to be together and live happily ever after.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com