Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monkey Business

Trying to keep up with my pseudo-blog. When I look around the web and I compare my blog to others, I get very dejected. It's lacking pictures, witty comments of the state of the world or my life, and sadly absent of fiber pr0n. Oh well. I'm asking DH for a new camera. Somehow, unbeknowst to me, I've lost 2 cameras. I think I know what happened to one, but the other? Who knows. The last camera we bought is huge and I take sucky pictures with it. I just don't like it. I want a slim compact point and shoot which is easily connected to my computer and transfers pictures. Not too much to ask. Anyway, I promise more fiber, more pictures and more frequent posts.

I've joined a few groups on Ravelry, which I'm excited about. One is for toe-up socks. I'm determined to make three pairs of socks before the end of the year. I know I can do it!!!

Lastly, I made this. It is soooooo good. The question was "What can I bake when I have no eggs, no milk, no cocoa powder, no honey and no maple syrup?" Answer: Chocolate Monkey Bread. It was awesome. The house smells like chocolatety goodness. I'll make it again with some more juiciness, like the original.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com