I've been wanting to knit a spring/summer sweater for a few years now, but this is the first year I actually started knitting sweaters, so I'm excited that I will actually get some done! Last year, I started on Coachella after much consideration about shaping and fit, and gingerly decided to go for it. Unfortunately, I lost interest once I decided it's probably too small and the cowl neck and racer back aren't really flattering on me, even if by some dumb luck I mangage to get them right. Pages of the projects on Ravelry tell the sad tale of disappointment in the fit of it. So, I did what I needed to do. Coachella is no more. Deleted, needles ripped out, and the sad, floppy mess of what what started lay in my craft room somewhere for me to find the next time I clean it out. That brings us to now. I found a great pattern. Problem is its f'ing British, and is not sold anywhere in the U.S. or online. After much thought, I'm going to design a copycat for myself. I've only designed a hat, and knit 3/4 of a sweater and one shrug. Both of those had raglan shaping. This is more like a set-in sleeve project, so I've been nosing around to find info on designing. Basically, the sweater has an empire-waist, a mock wrap top, and cap sleeves. I found a handy tool on Knitting Daily that gives me the pattern based on my measurements to get me started on the bottom and I so very excited, that I added the button to my blog! Check it out. It's awesome!