Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!!!



Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh! There's snow outside! And I don't have school! And I can knit swallowtail till I'm blind today. And dye and card and spin, and watch stupid movies, like "Black Sheep"
I really need to get on this lightbox thing. I think my pictures have been getting better, or my expectations have been going down, as ever since I found the Macro button on my camera, methinks I like it better. Gotta go! Gotta whole lot of fibery stuff to do!

It's 1:13 and the dye pot is cooking away! I'm doing solid colors to blend with the drum carder into batts. Don't think I want to dye and sell roving at this point. We'll see. So far, things are moving along.

1 comments:

Jody said...

Nice colours...your dyeing looks great :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com