Monday, March 16, 2009

I was a bad girl...

I owed the library fines. The bad thing is I could have bought about four books for the amount I owed. The good thing is I created a new system for myself. While I believe in supporting my public library, I don't believe in paying exorbitant fines for my laziness and stupidity. My compromise is that if I continually insist on accruing late fees and spending the money anyway, my new incentive is when I bring back books on time, I am entitled to buy myself some yarn or a book. Still spending the money, yet now I have something to bring home! I am so a genius. Swallowtail is on the back burner, as I have lots of work to catch up this week and I've officially entered nuppville. Etsy on hold, but vacation coming soon. Must...hold...on...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com