Friday, April 10, 2009

Why me?

I will continue on with my theme this week, self-pity and loathing.  Today I could not walk when I woke up this morning.  My foot hurt all night and there was no improvement, so I had to stay home from work.  Besides a splitting headache (which I handle very poorly, as I seldom experience them), I was exhausted, and tried to limit any walking, keeping my foot elevated and watching 6 hours of Dr. Who Season 3 on Sci-Fi in between naps.  The only fruitful thing I did today was wind my 8 oz of pink mohair into a giant center pull ball in preparation of making my Twinkle evening shell.  I must finish a paper this weekend and plan on doing it tomorrow no matter what.  My leg hurts, too.  I left my "Fetching" supplies in my truck in my knitting emergency kit and couldn't spin even though miraculously I had the urge to.  (Damn you double treadle!!!)  Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

Harlem Purl said...

Awww, you poor thing! I hope you feel better soon.

miukat said...

Thank you! I'm hoping to take a trip to the yarn tree and get me some camel roving. That will definitely make me feel better :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com