Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Finally, an FO!!!






I finished my shrug in a little more than a day! I'm very happy with it and have been playing dress up all day :D The picture on the bottom shows the major mod, a ruffle on the top half after the ribbing. (Separated by a lifeline) All I need now is a hat and I'm good to go. I'm thinking of a gold bird, some netting, a matching felted base, some ribbon and some feathers. Thats all. Maybe some flowers, too. Fashion pics to follow soon. I really want to set up an outdoor shoot soon.

4 comments:

Harlem Purl said...

I absolutely love it! Its so you. Hope I get to see you in it at the next time we meetup.

p.s. Thanks for the kind words too!

miukat said...

Why thank you. I couldn't have made it without you :D

sahara said...

OH WOW! That shrug is amazing! Very Rodarte! Am I missing you at Spin City? Holla at me, as I have menopause memory!LOL!

skein genius said...

That was fast! And its lovely. Nice work!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com