Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm such a dork!

So I decided to make this floofy crocheted sweater for some instant gratification. I used acrylic from my stash and it really is interesting. Aside from my interesting choice of yarns, I really like the pattern. At first, I thought it was confusing, but I figured it out, changed a few things and the fit seems to be on point. In any case, it seems a little short, so I'll have to do something after it's seamed up. Not taking any progress pictures. I just want an FO!!!!!!

Hubby interrupted my work because he left the lights on the VW overnight. I had to boost it, but everytime he tried to start the car, the alarm went off, and the autotheft has no button to shut the damn thing off. That took about an hour. Luckily, I didn't sit in the car with him. Apparently, he was really, really mad! Eventually it started and we had to drive around until we were sure the battery was charged. I love life in the city!!!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com