Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Well, I'm not a football fan, so it doesn't mean much to me. DH has gone to his boss' house because they just finished building it and it's the first guy party they're having there. That means I have time to myself today. Whoohoo! My tidy-clean streak has been going OK. I didn't do much this week because I haven't been feeling well (I'll call them stress pains because they showed up shortly after I went through and organized all my bills and made some serious life-altering decisions.) Tidying up the house only took 45 minutes or so, and it looks pretty damn good. I'm just thrilled that all my hard work in the past year is finally culminating into a "Clean House."

On the knitting front, Comic Con is next week and I have to finish Sackgirl and my iron-on tee and my flower pins and my cardiboots and my LBP wig. I guess procrastiknitting is not my strong point. I want to finally finish up some ufo's today! My ManSox are also coming along. I've knit the heel, turned it, and am working on the gusset. I fear second sock syndrome, however, my anklets from Aussie Wool from Rhinebeck await upon completion. I also have to knit the sleeves for my sweater, but have to finish a paper first. Lastly, I would like to make something with my Amish Friendship starter today, but not sure what yet...perhaps banana cake.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com