Monday, February 16, 2009

Vive la France!

Because it inspired me to make this:



I love all vintage lingerie, and when presented with the theme "antique" thought about the beautiful antique Parisian silk slips and camisoles in gorgeous faded colors, like dusty blues and peaches.





After watching some youtube videos of drum carding by rexanne , I was brave enough to try my hand at drum carding again. Success at last! I'm so freakin' happy! This is a wool, mohair and silk blend for "antique" on Fiber Friday. Flicker has more info on the individual pics.

DH and I went to eat bacon cheeseburger at the local coffee shop, and, boy, were they good! I found some stuff for my next two yarns-Pink Elephants and Carmen Miranda. I'm so excited!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Congrats on a job well done.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com