Sunday, May 3, 2009

Since Western medicine has not been able to offer any insight to my maladie, I have decided to invent my own diagnosis complete with name and description.  I am suffereing from an episode of acute procrastinits.  Brought upon by a severe bout of anxiety from things I should have taken care of a while ago, the disease manifests itself with overall body and muscle aches, extreme lethargy and pain in the joints, especially the toes, ankles, knees, wrists and knuckles.  I refuse to go to the doctor because I don't believe they can help me, save another prescription of pain killers.  One doctor diagnosed me with a non-specifice auto-immune response triggered by stress.  The obvious solution is to remove stress from my life.  Good luck in that department.  Because of school and money situations, this week has been awful and now I'm laid up here in bed writing this ridiculous blog post.  My husband is sick, too, from Chinese food, and I imagine it will be an interesting day.  

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com