Saturday, December 6, 2008

Halloooooo There!

Hi out there in Bloggerland. Today is my first day on Blogger. My cats are mad at me and hungry because I've been f^%!# around with templates all morning.  I've finally settled on this template and am relatively happy with it.  It would be awesomeif I could actual use xml.  I am bidding yahoo 360 goodbye, but my older posts can be found here.

So I had a few drinks (ok, so it was two, a glass of champagne and a whiskey sour) last night in honor of the 75th Anniversary of the end of Prohibition and it turns out I'm a lighter weight than I formerly thought.  I woke up this morning feeling like a prune in vacuum.  So  tired...so thirsty...so...zzzzzzzzzz.  I can't believe i slept until 1:30.  I usually wake up between 6-7 EVERY MORNING, RAIN OR SHINE, WEEKDAY OR WEEKEND!  This was crazy.  Then I ate 1/2 a pumpkin pie and have been craving fatty, fried, junkfood.  (Chicken tenders are in the oven, and honey mustard is ready to go!)
The house is a disaster area.  I have no inclination to lift a finger to change it.  I have knitting to do, but all I can do is watch tv and mess around on the computer.  I feel like I am the only scrooge I know.  I don't like christmas.    I was raped of Thanksgiving this year, with no one to cook for and that has set the tone for the whole season.  Supposedly, I'll be making Christmas dinner, however, and I have to drum up the spirit to make a menu.  I've been toying with idea of red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and piped pointsettias, as well as Turtle Cheesecake with a Gingersnap Crust.  That's all for now.  Hopefully, I'll have some FO's on Ravelry by the time the weekend is over.

It turns out that I will be able to move my blog over very slowly.  Don't be confused about the older posts.  This is going to take a while with my unmatched skill of procrastination...

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com